old-man asked: brooklyn nine nine, SUPERHEROS (omg im sorry im stuck on that today i guess)
- Holt is a self-made Batman type without any powers, but Jake and Boyle are CONVINCED that he’s at least psychic or can teleport or has super hearing or SOMETHING because he seems like he’s EVERYWHERE and always knows EVERYTHING.
- Jake is a speedster with nonexistent impulse control.
- Rosa SEEMS like she has super strength but also everyone’s too afraid to ask her if she actually has powers or what they are.
- Boyle is Aquaman and is always indignantly insisting that there’s more to it than just TALKING TO FISH, OKAY, BUT ALSO FISH ARE PRETTY GREAT AND YOU’D ALL BE LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM
- Terry is Wolverine but he prefers using his claws to sculpt beautiful artwork to using them as weapons.
- Amy is Superman and in a crisis she’s always GREAT but outside of that she’s a tryhard mess who is always like “oh, Captain Holt, let me de-ice your car with my heat vision so you don’t have to go to the trouble of scraping it off!” and even though she does it ALL THE TIME with her own car she ends up overdoing it and setting his car on fire.
- Everyone is like 95% sure Gina is actually a supervillain but she swears up and down she’s just a humble and totally human civilian administrator, but then she laughs really creepily right after, so nobody knows what the hell to think other than someday she’ll probably kill them all.
Aramis is a ‘tarts and vicars’ party all on his own.
this is the most accurate description of Aramis I have ever come across
#um #I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TRUER STATEMENT #the best part of BookAramis is his repeated insistence ‘this is only a summer job - imma be a priest like 100%’ #’like i am definitely being a a priest that is my primary and burning goal #so much so watch me study for it here in the house of my mistress’ #’no not that mistress the other one the one i write letters to’ #no the OTHER other one’ #’still reading up on priest studies here’
What if right in the middle of the Oscars
they bolted the door
and the Rains of Castamere started playing
#leonardo dicaprio sends his regards
JUST KIDDING THIS IS THE BEST ONE
reasons why i love logan echolls:
he only has two settings “i don’t give a fuck” and “the fuck you say about veronica mars”
having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. it’s the fear of failure but no urge to be productive, and it’s wanting friends while hating socializing. it’s like running a marathon with the willpower of a corpse because you want to get to the end but you also want to sleep and evaporate into the soil and become compost for snails and flowers because then at least you’re useful